Tuesday 17 January 2012

To Edit or not to Edit?

I got this dress in a charity shop for £2! However I didn't try it on and didn't see a size so I thought it was bigger than it was! When I got home and tried it on I realised and though maybe I could cut slits in the side seams to make it a bit looser or go the opposite way and make it more fitted... Any ideas? I did get a compliment about how it looked today but personally I just felt a tad chunky, like the cling around my belly was quite unflattering! Not sure about the socks with the outfit but the leggings are actually just under knee length with lace at the bottom, which looked a tad weird with my knee high brown boots! The hat however is my favourite purchases in like the last 6 months! £25, suits every outfit and also seemingly every person! 


Long Sleeved Top - Primark, Leggings - Unknown,
 Socks - H&M, Hat - Topshop
Very natural make-up and hair!
Love Steph xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment