Sunday 24 June 2012

father's day weekend

So last weekend I went home and spent the say with my crazy family, which in turn meant having a photographer and guest outfit :) haha by this I of course mean my sister...


I believe these are primark jeans and a joules polo but no idea about anything else!
 So yeah that's my sister, I personally believe she is too skinny but beautiful all the same, with a very preppy fashion taste that suits her shape! :)


New Look Jacket, Primark Skirt - £10 (New purchase), Office Pumps and Vero Moda Top
I like how this outfit made me feel uber feminine and was on the perfect dressed up/dressed down borderline, suited my mood and the day perfectly :)


A DIY post to come, another varied hem piece, I just LOVE them so much! :D

Steph xxx


PS On a major gym blast right now (program pictured below) anyone else feeling bikini pressures??!




No comments:

Post a Comment