Sunday 23 October 2011

ANNNNNND She's Back :)

Having just bought a new SLR you'll be seeing alot more of me I hope :)

So many things to blog about!
So I moved to London and became a Nanny in Fulham, the kids are lovely and most of the time I find my new career path very fulfilling.

However this domain is a place for my artsy chatty side so look forward to a lot of photography from out and about in London and hopefully when I get my sewing machine back a hilarious insight into me teaching myself techniques...

Hahahahahahaha its good to be back.

This weekend I've met up with a bunch of friends and been trying out the new camera, which is a Nikon D3100. I'm loving it so far but I'm only 4 days into trying out all the settings etc. These are a bunch of photos from out and about in London, namely Brick Lane, Portobello and Kensington. The photos are RAW images so I'm sorry if any don't work or take too long to load, I'm still working out how to make the images smaller to upload them!











No comments:

Post a Comment